Need help findin sumthin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessorChaos

Solid State Member
I know there has to be something out there that takes video from say 2 or 4 sources and combines them into one split screen image. I dont know where to find something like that because i dont know what they would be called. I am looking to buy one for maybe under $300 if that would be possible. Could you just give me a site or something that sells them.

Uhm.. are you asking for a software program that you can take mulitple recorder video files and open them all at once?.. Or are you asking for a video card that allows you to input video source or what? I don't think I totally understand..

i mean i want to be able to do say 4 things at the same time. for example watch tv, go on the cpu (because my vid cards have tv out), and be able to do different things at the same time. i have 4 cpus and me and my friends play lan games so i want to kno if i can get all that on one big screen.

yeah lazerman thats what i want. but i dont know what they r called or where to find them. i want to be able to plug one of those yellow or svideo cables into the box and then have the out put on the screen from all 4 sources splitscreen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom