case choice for air cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonstrapec

Solid State Member
ok which do you guys think is a better case for air cooling?

1. Newegg.com - SILVERSTONE SST-TJ07-BW Black 4.0mm ~ 8.0mm uni-body aluminum outer frame, 2.0mm aluminum body ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

2. Newegg.com - SILVERSTONE TJ10-BW Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

3. Newegg.com - Tagan Aplus CS-Black Pearl Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

this is what i will be putting in it...

- asus p5n32 sli deluxe
- 8800gt x2 sli
- heatsinks for 8800gt's (havent researched enough yet)
- intel core2 duo 8400 dual core
- zalman 9500 heatsink
- corsair dominator 4g (2x2) ddr2 800
- apevia blue led fans (whichever size fits)
- thermaltake toughpower modular psu 1000w

thanks!
-jason

i would say the tj10 would have the best airflow and cooling. those cases cost alot you might want to consider sumthing like the nzxt tempest which is known for its great airflow.

Those are extremely nice, high end cases. If you want to pay that much then by all means, go ahead, they are quality.

But there are cheaper ways......something like the antec 1200

I'm going to vote for a lian li v1000/v1200. I know its not on the list. Its cheaper than those cases listed and the perforations around the whole case make it very optimal for air cooling

I say if you want to go for a high end case, then go for it. I think a nice case makes a statement. Would be nice to have the hardware to go w/ it but he can upgrade as he goes. Those cases mentioned aren't even in lian li/silverstone league.

Those are extremely nice, high end cases. If you want to pay that much then by all means, go ahead, they are quality.

But there are cheaper ways......something like the antec 1200

What about the 300.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom