Cod waw beta ready for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gurusan, pam5 is going to be a mod that removes all the bugs and fix's the rifle damage so its 1 shot kill, it makes competetive play alot better/fair because it sorts bad bullit registration etc.

Theyre already addressing the bugs for the real game just not the beta.

Thats why they released the beta to get feedback and fix what people dont like.

Don't know how buddy was doing it but this one ******* was curving his granades tonight.

Fricken guy killed me like 5 times or more just with granades :mad:

Hey were you playing on any us servers recently?? I saw a shumway but didnt know if it was you haha.

Im lvl 40 ricanflow if you see me holler.

Theyre already addressing the bugs for the real game just not the beta.

Thats why they released the beta to get feedback and fix what people dont like.

I didnt say they wasnt, but theres still gonna be bugs on the release, and pam5 makes it more competetive, you pretty much said something completely different to what i was on about.

I think this game is a bit screwy at times. I don't understand how some of the random kills happen. Random grenades, random rockets, it seems like the splash damage of these are really iffy some times. Plus the ranking system is cool and all but when someone has a lvl 29 rating and they are 3 kills to 30 deaths i think its pretty lame.

Hey were you playing on any us servers recently?? I saw a shumway but didnt know if it was you haha.

Im lvl 40 ricanflow if you see me holler.

I think it was yesterday i seen you on the one server,I went to say something to you but i couldn't type fast enough as it started another game :D

I go by Shumway-T F-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom