Check This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsbane00

Beta member
So I had a random power outage a few months ago. Both my PC's were running and were shut off because of it. Since then, both PSU's blew, both mobo's have gone bad, one of my hard drives went, and now within a few weeks both my video cards are dead. My video card was working until I put in a new PSU today. After I put it in, I now have no signal on my monitor. I put the old PSU in that was working 1 hour before hand with the video card to see if the video card had indeed died, and in fact the video card seems dead. Basically, I had replaced one computer with a PSU and was using it to test both computers. I then left that one PSU in one computer. When the new one came in I replaced it and put it in the other computer. One video card must have blew a few weeks ago, but I didn't realize because I blamed it on a bad PSU. What kind of crap is this. I think my CPU is also damaged because it maxes out during 30 player TF2 maps. I can't believe both my computers are dying at the same rate. I'm spending as much money mailing in RMA's to buy one or two new parts for a new machine. Anyone have a story similar to this?

I haven't heard one as bad as this. You should invest in a couple of surge protector, APC makes good ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom