Doing major Graphical Upgrade, help is greatly appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im sorry lol, im just posting, i can care less about posts, i know you can overclock something but i dont know how to lol

Its as simple as downloading the program, and pulling the slider up.. but don't get selfish about overclocking or you fry the thing...

Most overclockers use the Overclocked/Superclocked cards as references to get where their card to..

Oh man, I'm 5 points away from a 1 week ban... HOW DO YOU DELETE IT?!?!1

Well clean up your act.. and it goes away after the expiration date ends (well the points go away... but the mark is still there)

Ya like I said, Quad scaling sucks from both AMD and nVidia.. always have and will for a good bit... so the one card alternative is a good idea (HD 4850X2 + 4850 or HD 4870X2 + HD 4870)

So I recommend only getting one, or if you have to Crossfire, get the 1 core version of that card

Its as simple as downloading the program, and pulling the slider up.. but don't get selfish about overclocking or you fry the thing...

Most overclockers use the Overclocked/Superclocked cards as references to get where their card to..

Well clean up your act.. and it goes away after the expiration date ends (well the points go away... but the mark is still there)

so lol their is nothing difficult to it ? you just download a program, which one may i ask ? and just type something in or something or what ?

Ya like I said, Quad scaling sucks from both AMD and nVidia.. always have and will for a good bit... so the one card alternative is a good idea (HD 4850X2 + 4850 or HD 4870X2 + HD 4870)

So I recommend only getting one, or if you have to Crossfire, get the 1 core version of that card

That's what I said.. Will the 4850x2 run at 8x, or 4x, or both? And nobody ever answered my question about Crossing a 4850 with a 4870...

lol ok so thats really stupid and the biggest rip off in the world than lol, ill just get the normal one than and clock it what the core 216 is, but anything i need to know before i do that ?

Ahh NOOOOO!

GTX 260 Core 216 and the normal GTX 260 are two different GPU's..

The Core 216 has extra steam processors.. get the cheapest GTX 260 Core 216

well the cheapest i found is $300 without mail in rebates, and that was on newegg, know of any other websites that may have it any cheaper or no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom