*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

have you tried taking your GPU a bit further Nos?? if its sittin around 40C loaded then you should be able to take it up a couple more notches...

also, have you been using the clock skew to help get the 4.3 run you've been hoping for?

clock skew??

i havent tried overclocking much at all

i still need to play with the gtl reference stuff

its the amount by which the core is fsb is delayed in its transfers... it helps you sync up the transmissions between the 2 which will help make your OC more stable, and properly set skew will make it more effective

oh yeah... sick new sig you got there

i actually think it looks like crap so imma change it... lol

i kinda rushed it cuz i needed to do something at the time.. and not only that i ran out of fonts... cuz this is a fresh install.. and i had no dang brushes... soo.. imma go back to the drawing boards and put an old sig up soon

and huh.. where would i find that kinda options.. very interesting!

i should be sleeping soon.. but i think since i am done with what i needed to do, i may sneak in some 3dmark06 runs :p

managed a 4.08 boot right now.. not really trying hard.. but imma give it a 3dmark run.. burn a dvd for a someone... turn on intel burn test for a crapload of runs and go to bed.. lol

is that a new sig or an old one?? i like it alot more than the last one

try increasing the FSB clock skew to 50-150ps (like with timings, start high and tighten it up)... that should help out a bit with the stability... you might wanna also put 50ps on the core skew... you'll have to play with that kinda thing a little bit to get it right on

i don't know if that is an option available on the 780i... but anywho

ORB - Compare

i didnt get my clocks for gpu.. but running again at 775/1550/1086

cpu clock is 4.08... 20k should be achieved with 4.13ish if i'm right

this sig is old btw.. one more run then bedtime... maybe :p

okay dude... go to bed and i'll have a look around for the BIOS options on that eVGA model and see if i can figure out some good skew and driving settings

i just got 3dmark06 advance.. lol i'm tired of limited score updates!!!! so now.. i run again with higher gpu clocks... i'll prolly do a 4.13 run as well :) i want that 20k

ORB - Compare
19364.. god dangit... i had to change my clocks... and i don't remember what they were for the previous run.. so upping my cpu clock didnt do so much good
19367.jpg

thats a ******* nice cpu score there noss, btu still no adue did you up your pci- bus? you get 100 points for ever 10 mhz.

shoot! no i didnt touch my pci bus yet actually

btw mods.. do not add those scores... those are just for reference and to show progress... i want my real score up only if its 20k

Back
Top Bottom