Finally bought my new board Gigabyte EP45T Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
so when do we get to see you in action... and hurry up and get a 3dmark above mine... just so you can say for a shortt while.... i beat nosboost.. just to have lost to me again shortly after!!!

I should of already been to 20k. Last run was just an oc'ed cpu. Ram,gpu were all running stock. My system was not tweaked in any way to run 3dmark. I have no doubt I can't break through 20k w/ ease.

Nos hopefully this week I'll have it up. I keep adding new parts to it. I've gone through so much hardware through trading. I went from my q9450 to a q9550 and this E8600. Then sold my ram which meant I needed a new board to support ddr3. Now I traded my card, sold my PSU for this one. This is it for me. Once my block and gpu come in its time to tweak it for 3dmark. I have a few things up my sleeve for ya. I think I will surprise people w/ my dual core

Naga I'll let you know what I decide to do. Right now I might not use the NB/SB blocks I have since the cpu/gpu are in the same loop

oh we shall see :)

everyone knows my plans.. so no surprises here... lol gtx260 number 2 coming in next week.. i found a local core 196 for 200 bucks.. so imma just grab that... it'll do!

not right now. I'll have to wait and check out my score first. If everything goes according to plan and I do everything right, I should have a nice score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom