Good keyboard and mouse for gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most "gaming keyboards" only allow macro buttons which depending one what games you play can be kinda useless...I play mostly RTS and wouldn't wanna be reaching over to touch some keys for an item, but if I played wow it could be a life saver

I use a standard keyboard for everything and still manage to win tournies n stuff

Now a mouse...that's a different story

Most "gaming keyboards" only allow macro buttons which depending one what games you play can be kinda useless...I play mostly RTS and wouldn't wanna be reaching over to touch some keys for an item, but if I played wow it could be a life saver

I use a standard keyboard for everything and still manage to win tournies n stuff

Now a mouse...that's a different story
man, i used to play FEAR combat alot and kicked some ***, often being 1st/2nd in nearly every server i joined. then i sold my computer, and packed my good my house and keyboard away while i used my old hp. talking about the scores i had with the old hp optical make me feel suicidal.

I definitely reccomend Razer mice, but they have BAD support.

I use the Razer Diamondback 3G, I have a cheap budget!

If you game everyday like I do then I think a good gaming keyboard and mouse are essential to quick response times and playing comfortably.

Although if you game once or twice a week it's probably not that important.

FYI there is no way I would go back to standard keyboard and mouse, I love my G15 and Razer combo

You use a Logitech G15 and a Razer mouse?....thats blasphemy...they must hate eachother and hate you for putting them side by side :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom