Budget Build...Ordering Tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may buy the aftermarket cooler later when I have more money to spare, but I can't right now...Should be getting my money today, and will order parts as soon as that's deposited lol

I don't trust rebates anymore..

but you could score an HD 4830 for cheap... better than those cards have listed and its pretty cheap

Yea I'm gunna stick with the 3850 because I really cannot afford to go any higher than $500...Already sitting at $510, but that's manageable...

Also should have posted before that the game I play the most is COD4 with my clan...Resolution will be 1280x1024 for now since that's the most my old monitor can do....

I would like to play newer games as well, but most of my time will be on COD4 + COD:WaW if we decide to go that route (a lot of the group is disappointed by beta)

Check didn't end up coming today...hopefully tomorrow even though it was promised that it would be here today, but what can ya do? lol

The 3850 shouldn't have a problem with cod4 at that res. my 8800gs has similar performance and will max it out at 1440x900 with 2xAA and more than playable fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom