The PoiZeN22 mission to 20k!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ It may not be a Celeron D but i know his cpu is Core based. This is from his overclocking thread.

24at12625qc7.jpg

yeah... conroe is a derivation of yonah, which was the last netburst revision and the basis for the entire core series... conroe-L is the last iteration of the core series... their clocked stock much lower than the Cedar Mill cores, but will outperform them at stock and will OC much much better because of the lower TDP and new archiecture

yeah... conroe is a derivation of yonah, which was the last netburst revision and the basis for the entire core series... conroe-L is the last iteration of the core series... their clocked stock much lower than the Cedar Mill cores, but will outperform them at stock and will OC much much better because of the lower TDP and new archiecture

Isn't yonah based off of Pentium M, which was based off of the P6 architecture, not netburst?

Isn't yonah based off of Pentium M, which was based off of the P6 architecture, not netburst?

the pentium core is derived from the P6 architecture, but has a Netburst bus interface, among other things, so it is something of a transient arechitecture... a bit of a frankenstein job by intel... still, it has evolved well into the Core series

I have a pentium m based laptop and can post a cpu-z shot for you guys.

well actually i will, in the super pi thread just for kicks.

i've volt modded before. really isn't too hard. I definitely think you can OC those bad boys to be right up there with 9800gtx's.

at 800 core it allready is. i am contemplating volt modding, i dotn have a sauterign iron, and wouldnt know which one to buy for volt modding. i have seen the sauterless volt mod for the 8800gts tho that interests me a litle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom