New Razer Lachesis Firmware, Driver Fixes Jumping Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
New Razer Lachesis Firmware, Driver Fixes Jumping Issues

TechPowerUp tells us that Razer has released updated drivers for owners of the Deathadder and Lachesis gaming mice. In addition, Lachesis owners get an updated firmware that reportedly fixes the jumping issues. Go forth and get your fix.

Deathadder owners may now download the new v1.9 drivers while Lachesis owners, me included, will be offered to download both the new Lachesis Driver v1.10 and firmware 1.91. The latest firmware for Lachesis improves the tracking performance and response time of the mouse.

meh im not havign a problem with what i have now the new stuff doesnt offer any new features, and im to lazy to instal anythign new maybe in a few days i will.

Sweet
I've had the jumping issue. i thought the mouse was screwed up, so I bought another new lachesis lol. Same issue.

big waste of cash.

but yay! gonna try this now. Thanks osiris! I never think of checkign for new mouse drivers/firmware lol

Mine was jumping. I have one of the first batch of them. The firmware update seems to have stopped it. :D

You can sell your other Lachesis on here, Akubane (if you still have it). Sort of share the wealth and all that BS. ;) At least give these Logitech guys a taste of what a Razer can do.

That's a good idea. I might post something a bit later.

I haven't had it jump since the update either. it's only been an hour or so, but lookin good ^_

well thinking about it maybe it happend about once a month but it did jump and only about once a month as mentioned, wasnt a big problem for me, just id be scroling thru my desktop and the pointer jumped to the top of my desktop. meh have the new driver, and if i notice the jump again il update its firm ware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom