Need to work hard into the night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent even heard of them but they sound insane. Im sure mixing those with bawls could have some type of ill effects over the long run...

yeah the bawls drink is on the same website as the soap. Did you guys see this?

http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/candy/287d/action/21086c0/

its the pengiun mints. They also speak of mixing it with the bawls and they said they call it 'Fizzling Blue Bawls' lol and yeah caffiene filled soap seems like they are selling it to addicts or something. Thats like 'New colgate with heroin!'

yea that was stupid

NAH just kidding no it's good you can usually get it at a lan center or I've seen it at coffee shops

Nubius: it's actually called Fuzzy bawls but they probably couldn't say it online... and the skittles is called sour bawls

bobojuice said:
I need that right now, im tired as hell. I get the fortunate chance to work from 730pm to 8am. But that will change soon...buwahahah.

that nothing currently I work 3 am to 3pm 12-hours and then I go home try to stay awake for 2.5 hours then I have to go to slept again to work for another 12 hours for 5 days in a row. lets just say I'm unconsious for the 48 hours I have off

Nubius said:
yeah the bawls drink is on the same website as the soap. Did you guys see this?

http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/candy/287d/action/21086c0/

its the pengiun mints. They also speak of mixing it with the bawls and they said they call it 'Fizzling Blue Bawls' lol and yeah caffiene filled soap seems like they are selling it to addicts or something. Thats like 'New colgate with heroin!'

Boy thats some true desperation there in that link. Why not just get some no doze and eat the whole box stead of burning the hell outta the nose snorting mints

Nubius: it's actually called Fuzzy bawls but they probably couldn't say it online... and the skittles is called sour bawls[/quote

Click the link I gave with the guy snorting the mints and click MAIN DESCRIPTION and its thinkgeek who claimed 'they came up with the concoction and named it the 'fizzling blue bawls' so I was just reading off of what they said. I doubt there'd be a real issue just saying Fuzzy Bawls, but who knows this day in age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom