Face lift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boo

In Runtime
Ive been here for quite awhile and i dont think the theme has ever been changed? correct me if im wrong. How about a new skin for the forums? Id be willing to make a logo to match

Ive been here for quite awhile and i dont think the theme has ever been changed? correct me if im wrong. How about a new skin for the forums? Id be willing to make a logo to match

Heh, yes this is just the standard vBulletin skin, and others are available. However, most free skins are lame, and the good ones cost money. It would be a neat project though to get a team together to do some graphic design work and get a new theme together.

Yes, this is the default skin. Larry, the owner, is looking at some new skins/themes right now (he posted about it earlier today in the Admin forum). I don't know the timeline for getting a skin/theme but I do know he wants to get one soon. ;)

Ah sounds good! if you need any help with some graphics let me kno

I like the one we have now, it reminds me of TF where ever I see it :)

The plan is, last I heard, was to let the membership vote on which theme Tech-Forums will use. Larry was thinking of choosing three candidates for it. Right now he is looking.

I would rather the avatar problem was looked at initially, however I do agree with Rican up there as a dark them would look nicer than the bright one we have now although I dont mind it it would look more snazzy.

I haven't heard anything regarding the avatar problem. I'll send Larry a note on it. ;)

I tried to add in some new default avatars, but it wouldn't work. I tried JPGs instead of GIFs. If I get a chance tonight I will convert them to GIFs and try it again. I doubt it will work, but it is worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom