How is this stock PSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank u for asking the most retarded and immature question i have ever heard.

and alot of marines play games, we get very bored.

LoL, I'm bored too, that's why I'm on this forum. I thought bwing was exciting, though, because you get to do etreme stuff, right? Wait... what do you do as a Marine?

GO TO FRY'S ELECTRONICS NOW! THEY HAVE A WHOLE SECTION FILLED WITH CASES INCLUDING THE CM 690. They also have some mouses, and they also have keyboards, also they sell stuff for lot cheaper than Best Buy, and can be compared to newegg. The reasin you wanna check out the CM 690 in person, is to see if it fit unders your desk, or to actually look at it! Rofl, do you live in California?

Yeah, I live in CA.
Thats a good idea, I will go to frys and check it out. I also live by microcenter, but it seems to me that frys is a little bit cheaper. I was going to buy online from newegg, but that for the advice. I guess now I will go to frys to get all of the components for my new pc.

thank u for asking the most retarded and immature question i have ever heard.

and alot of marines play games, we get very bored.

Yes, just cause we are military doesnt mean we cant have fun and our own lives.

Im only guard but when i had spare time in the barracks during mosq school i got up on the net and did some gaming too.

Since I live in CA I have to pay a $50 tax plus shipping for all of my components. I added everything up in the cart and the total came to $764.92 before tax and shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom