Need to work hard into the night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need that right now, im tired as hell. I get the fortunate chance to work from 730pm to 8am. But that will change soon...buwahahah.

yeah I know huh. I can believe that it perhaps contains caffeiene, but absorbed through the skin? That just seems like addiction or something to me.....gotta have my morning coffee....my morning caffeine filled soap......a soda after lunch....=P

250mg, how does that compare to a cuppa ? I seem to remember reading some time ago that caffene is good for stopping skin cancer.... not that that will make much difference to most of us sitting under the stairs playing call of duty.

Im sure it doesnt have any noticable effect at all. Also, caffeine is supposed to be bad for your skin, causing breakouts and the like. Just imagine washing yourself with something that's supposed to cause breakouts.

Me Also

hey Bobo have you ever heard of

Penguin Mints

I used to paly at a Lan Center and these morans used to mix these^^^ and bawls and then drink them. Or they would take sour skittles and mix them with bawls.. Weird and Gross. I tryed the mints one once... Man that was the worst head-ache I ever had WOOO BOY but was I ever awake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom