4870 Won't Fit in Lian-Li Armoursuit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Can't remember, the point is i didn't use standoff's before so thought nothing when i just screwed it down.. id never even herd nor been informed of such a thing of standoffs.

I discovered them the hard way :rolleyes:

Revising for your GCSE's already :s theyre not for another 6 months...... I only revised for one subject which was history an hour before the exam crammed in all the names then when I got in I realised I had just learnt the names of famous Russians when I needed to know Americans **** it!!! I was chasing after a girl though, would reccomend revising hard if you have the ability I really struggle, rather stare at a crack in the wall for 2 hours then revise. Only my raw intelligence has got me through so far with A's and B's but with A-levels that changes, you really need to do the extra reading and work.

Revising for your GCSE's already :s theyre not for another 6 months...... I only revised for one subject which was history an hour before the exam crammed in all the names then when I got in I realised I had just learnt the names of famous Russians when I needed to know Americans **** it!!! I was chasing after a girl though, would reccomend revising hard if you have the ability I really struggle, rather stare at a crack in the wall for 2 hours then revise. Only my raw intelligence has got me through so far with A's and B's but with A-levels that changes, you really need to do the extra reading and work.
Ummmmm..... kay?

Right then... about that....

So where does this go?!

Somebody got the super tab post whoring haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom