Graphics Card Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much would the 5850 probably be? And how fast would the price go down? And should I wait for quad cores to go down, because I want a 45 nm.

Like I said before.. we don't know anything about the 5800 series...

Quad's are already pretty low priced.. Q6600 is at its lowest price point ever... only Quad's that will drop in price will be the 9550 and the 9650

OK REALLY 1337 REALLY? YOUR IN MY FORUM THEIR GUY, PLEASE START YOUR OWN FORUM, IM SORRY IF I AM BEING RUDE BUT THIS IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL, I AM TRYING TO GET A QUESTION ANSWERED HERE AND WELL NONE OF THAT IS HAPPENING BECAUSE OF YOU, IM SORRY BUT PLEASE GO START YOUR OWN FORUM

Ok does anybody know if a 9800GX2 run crysis warhead in full graphics perfectly with no lag wats so ever

OK REALLY 1337 REALLY? YOUR IN MY FORUM THEIR GUY, PLEASE START YOUR OWN FORUM, IM SORRY IF I AM BEING RUDE BUT THIS IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL, I AM TRYING TO GET A QUESTION ANSWERED HERE AND WELL NONE OF THAT IS HAPPENING BECAUSE OF YOU, IM SORRY BUT PLEASE GO START YOUR OWN FORUM

Ok does anybody know if a 9800GX2 run crysis warhead in full graphics perfectly with no lag wats so ever

Looool, dude a 9800 X2 should be able to handle Crysis @ 1900x1200 (24 inch monitor) with little to no hicc ups. Also since Crysis favors Nvidia over Ati, the 9800 GX2 is basically the BEST card when it comes to Crysis.

depends what res you wanna play at... if you play at 16x12 you should be able to pull about 50fps in Gamer with no AA... Warhead is pretty good for CF and SLI setups... alot better than the original

but you wont be able to play enthusiast smoothly without spending more than a thousand bucks on graphics cards... it takes at least 1.1GB of framebuffer to get a decent rate at 16x12

We already answered your question, dood, do chill, homie. ;)

What will happen if I CF a 4850 with a 1870? I heard it might work, and I heard there might be problems.. ?:O REPLY IN MY THREAD, SO THIS GUY CAN'T GET MAD!!!!! lol....... . . . . ..

ummmm its called, clicking the new thread button, and making a new thread their buddy, i wanted to get my question answered by someone with a lot of posts and knowledge, you should still go make a new forum, would u like me to tell you how to make a new thread, step by step instructions, because i am more than nice enough to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom