wires go where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dykzeulb

In Runtime
Hey, I am building a Pc and am needing to see a diagram or something on where to plug the LEDs, speaker. reset button and what not in at...I know where they generally go but what is the order they go in? I will post pics and stuff(hopefully) and if you guys could to that would be great!

did you check out the mobo manual? also there was a thread on some thing like this i think.

Well, it has no manual, thats the problem, It is a built computer but was'nt finshed due to lack of time and now it needs that and a power supply then it's done

Can you please tell me what motherboard it is? The panel of pins you want should be located near the CMOS battery.

yeah...have you tried the manufatures for help?(if you know who the manufacrture is that is).

Yeah, i would suggest the manufacturers website. THey always have manuals for mobos that you can download.

lol man thats a beeeotch. If you know where the pins are then starting from the top left corner, those should be the POWER pins, it should just be one connector that says POWER + and one POWER - NOTE: that this are NOT the connectors for the power switch which is a two-pin clip that should say like Power SW or something to that effect. Its hard to explain but if you were looking straight at it from above it should be:

Top left pin = P+ One pin to the right of that = P-
Below the top left pin should be HD Light positive to the right of that should be HD Light negative.
Right next to the P- on the top line of pins should be where the power switch goes and right next to the HD light is where the reset switch goes. Its REALLY hard to tell without knowing board, manufacturer, etc....but generally its around all in that order. If you look REAL hard around those pins they generally tell you which pin is positive which is negative and what pin needs to go there in tiny ass white text printed on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom