many questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Waldecker

Beta member
I am planning on building a new high end system ,and i don't want to sound stupid but! my tech level is low. and at my age my spellin ain,t so good either.
I plan on staying with asus mobo and graghics card. but with all that is out there, witch one i don't yet know! this is what i'm thinking.

asus m3n-ht deluxe/hdmi am2+/am2 mobo
amd 2.5 quad core prosessor
8 gig ddr 2 800/1066 ram
wd 1tb 32mg hard drive
asus en 9550 le tcig graghics

i'm going to use a 52in lcd tv for a monitor. so i can sit in the lazy boy and play the flight sim games, battle field 1942, do mastercam, watch on line video, so on and so on. audio is no problem! just stay with sound blaster.

the question is what to build.
dual core, quad core? run 2-3 graphic cards in this sli, and what is sli and what do you gain by running it. 2 hard drives in RAID or 1 large drive, 800 or 1066 ram. 450w -750w power supply? no problem keeping things cool.
just throw a few more large fans in this thing and it should stay cool.

SO you techies out there help the old boy out, give me some clues!!! on what is the best system to build at this time? you know, biggest bang for the buck! that kinda stuff. just stay with ASUS.

any input on this subject would be a great help. THANX

This is an introduction section only. Post your question in the Bulding High Performance Systems section.

Welcome to the Forums!

As CVB said the Introduction area is only for intros. Not for support. I will move it to the right area to get answers. Please stop back by the intro area and say hello again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom