Gpu - Quadro Fx5600 - Why Not Game - Technical

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like my Quadro Fx5600 is close enough for now. Do you think there are any games out there that would push the limits of the Quadro. I am typing this on my new MERC Stealth and Reaper Edge.

By the way if you people want build the ultimate machine how would you build it and if it makes sense I will build for fun.

Your Quadro FX5600 is derived form the 8800ultra. Check the graphics cards ranking thread to see where it stacks up. You should be able to play Call of Duty 4 pretty well and you should be getting decent frames in Crysis.

Hey, I just went to my house to go trick-or-treating, and before we did go, we were playing Fallout 3. Whenever he turns left or right in the game, I notice lag (it's a PS3) Can the 4850 do better frame rates?

Spam! Can we get a mod to clean this up?

Where's the spam..?

Hey, I just went to my house to go trick-or-treating, and before we did go, we were playing Fallout 3. Whenever he turns left or right in the game, I notice lag (it's a PS3) Can the 4850 do better frame rates?

Yes, the 4850 if it is paired along side a decent proc should beat the PS3 as far as I know

i got myself a quadro 3450 at one point. as far as i know the old FX boards were the last ones that were completely equivelant to their Quadro counterparts at the hardware level. Since then there have been attempts at claiming Quadro capability from GeForce with varying levels of success but the last i heard nvidia put better memory control into the quadros which would certainly imply that GeForce can no longer be fully converted.
the reason why the quadros are so much more than the geforces is primarily political

the ps3 version of fall out 3 is incredibaly bugged, its got lagg issues memopry leaks texture glitches many sorts of thigns the cell is really such a stupid idea it doesnt give the ps3 that much more power over teh 360, btu meh there choice, may games have sufferd because of it so far. if i where you id sell the quadro if you dont do any anymating or cad or anythign and pick up a nice set of gefore cards in sli.

the ps3 version of fall out 3 is incredibaly bugged, its got lagg issues memopry leaks texture glitches many sorts of thigns the cell is really such a stupid idea it doesnt give the ps3 that much more power over teh 360, btu meh there choice, may games have sufferd because of it so far. if i where you id sell the quadro if you dont do any anymating or cad or anythign and pick up a nice set of gefore cards in sli.

is it not the cell that lacks in the ps3, but the 7900gt equivalent graphics?

I see no soft deletes anywhere :confused:

Anyways... QuadroFX5600 is OPENGL, the Geforce Counterpart is DIRECTX... so I think thats why it fails at gaming (well more) than the Geforce counterpart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom