High End Perfomance Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are willing to spend $3k I recommend waiting until Core i7 is released.

I ain't going with i7 now. Why would I spend 3k on something that has just been released. If I wait for some month, there will be price drop and more benchmarks on it.

I ain't going with i7 now. Why would I spend 3k on something that has just been released. If I wait for some month, there will be price drop and more benchmarks on it.

Core i7 isn't released yet.... the places that have it stocked are all pre-orders

Buying Core i7 when it is first released makes more sense than buying current hardware that will be obsolete in less than a month. Also there is no way you will beat a Core i7 with current hardware in benchmarks if that is something you are interested in.

Yeah. Some places are already selling them.

Current hardware aren't going to be obsolete in one month. You see many people with old hardware and they think it is enough. There is something called upgrading or getting a new build or waiting for 32nm Nehalem CPU.

That's right.. it was supposed to come out in November.. which I just realized that today is the first!

I agree with Puddle though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom