BTX boards a first look!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i know, i usualy will never callsome one names like a child.. but omg whata moron.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
good luck with that ya hill billy.

jolancer said:
yea i know, i usualy will never callsome one names like a child.. but omg whata moron.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
good luck with that ya hill billy.

Jolancer, your out of line:rolleyes: BTX form factor was made specifcally by Intel to aid the cooling of their CPU's and other components by improving the air flow within the case :confused: It's not so the case layout looks prettier:rolleyes:

And your the one that has the grammar level of a moron:p

Grow up and don't be so childish please;)

koldapu said:
so amd is going to stay with atx? any move to btx within say . . . next 8 months?

Well, the question of AMD going to BTX was raised because if AMD did, then BTX would be adopted much sooner, but since its an Intel developed product, you can understand their reply:p

ATX will stay the standard for atleast another 2 years;)

well I hope AMD stays with the standard ATX....damn this technology! I feel like an old man at 20 years old...Its kind of strange to think in 5 years we might all have BTX standard boards and look at an ATX that someone has and be like 'Dude, you still got that inefficient ATX junk? You need to upgrade' but yeah thats some time down the road......I"M SO CONFUSED!!!!

Too much technology too fast. First PCI-X, DDR2, LGA, and now BTX. I dont think its so much a bad thing. We're all gonna have to get used to this kind of thing. I mean look at how quick you guys got used to 64 bit procs. Besides, all our atx shit is gonna go down i price, so those guys with their "efficient" btx boards are gonna have bottom of the line compared to our top of the line ATX stuff.

well LGA isnt new . . . they just "revived it" . . .

plus, its pci express, pci-x is server stuff

hehe, i chose the best time to build a new comp . . . right when new technologies are coming out :D

Yeah yeah yeah, its not new, but its new to home computer product. Youre right about the pci-x thing. Its pci-extended. Just dont feel like typing out, pci-express.....

I think they're idiots for making the case have to be backwards. You could make the motherboard exactly the same and use the cases we have now, everything would just have to be backwards. It's stupid to make the case backwards for any reason other than to help people be less confused that they have a BTX system.

The new design helps with the air flow and if you were to just move stuff around in an atx case nothing would really be achieved except confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom