Hello Everyone,new need advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and if you don't mind can you tell us the name of the book for future reference.

if you want to use a book i highly recommend upgrading and repairing pcs 2004.

xotix,the name is complete idiot's guide to upgrading and repairing,pc's. Sorry didn't tell ya sooner kinda embarased to be reading such a book but hey ya gatta start somwhere. Oh and i plan to be on here a lot this my first build very nervous.

musjunk22 nice rig man.

ok just got my mobo in place,in the case. got to wait for cpu and mem now. think i'm gonna spen the money and get the 3200,with the volcano heatsink and fan,is kingston good memory.

Is there a differance between $$$ and quality. I want good memory just don't wanna spen a fourtune on it. gotta spen the money on the video card lol.

ok, thanks. nothing to be embarrased about.

don't be nervous. everything nowadays only fits one way and it has its own socket. so it isn't going to be a difficult task. honestly its harder to find the parts than it is to install them.

kingston is good memory. if you don't want to spend alot on memory go with kingston.

i was worried bout the motherboard being in the box think it was a good idea to go ahead and put it in the case?

thanks a lot i think it'll be succesful,just got to take my time wich i'm doing.

I would suggest you head on down to CRUCIAL. You can buy the memory direct from them and they have excellent memory. They also got a lifetime warranty, so if your memory ever goes bad, you send it back and they'll give you a new one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom