Help with mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazer

Baseband Member
Hi
I bought the Razer copperhead and they sent me a broken one so they traded it for a new one but they sent me the wrong mouse, the Razer Diamondback 3G and i want to know if the diamondbackis better because i'm convinced that the copperhead is better...HELP!!!!:confused:

go and have a look at the price/specs but im sure the copperhead is a tad better, just go check.. a simple google could have answered this question.

this is part of the reason i never liked razor much

the MAIN reason is the original razor looked retarded, and it put a sour taste in my mouth with the buggy drivers.

but since then i really havent given them a chance

if i were you, i'd return that one, and demand another one over-nighted since they screwed up...

Wow I would ask for some kickback or something that's a huge mistake on their part

I'm waiting myself for a Deathadder to drop a little bit

Hope you get your mouse soon!

I was going to buy a DeathAdder when I got my Lachesis. Just couldn't help myself. ;)

I am a Razer convert. My last two mice were/are Razers, and my next mouse will be another one.

The 3G is pretty close to a Copperhead, as the Copperhead was an improved version of the Diamondback. I would still raise a ruckus about it, though.

thanks for the reply and I wrote a thread about this with the title: "Razer Diamondback 3G" don't worry about that I am using2 different forums at the moment and I could'nt remember what forum I posted this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom