easy way to get a lagit cd key for COD WAW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
I was having trouble getting keys for waw because the email never came with the key. I read someplace that if you register with a GMail e-mail account you will receive the code within seconds, so I tried it with my new GMail address and the code was sent to me as fast as I could hit save on the WAW site so no need to search for keys, easy as a new e-mail address.

Dauntae

you dont get the key in an email, you have to varify your email then go to your account page on the website and its there where you'll find your key.

unless you get that "verify your email" you will never get it on your account page. when I clicked the link it brought me to a page and the code was right there but they never sent it when I registered with my regular e-mail address.(still have not received it) But when I used a G-mail account the vitrification showed up instantly. I just reread my most and it I did make it sound that way but I think you get what I'm sayin.

Dauntae

I never verified my account. You just have to download from their site (or at least click download so it thinks you got it from them or their mirrors). Then your key will show up in your account page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom