What was Thermaltake thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they get sued over this. It's one thing to make a case that's similar to one of your competitors like NZXT did with the tempest but this is almost an exact copy.

I couldn't be happier with my 300.

It does look nice I'll give it that but lets play spot the difference;

antec_900.jpg

03_angleView_450.gif

Why duplicate such a crappy case?

At least aim for something good like Lian Li PC-A70 or Silverstone or the Gigabyte 3d Aurora..

I await a lawsuit on them..

Get a real case.

Gigabyte
Lian Li
Silverstone

Are all top notch and well worth the premium.

Lol, I just picked up a Lian-Li A10, my wifes comp is in a Lian-Li and my HTPC is in a Silverstone....payed an arm and a leg to get the A10 from the states. Current exchange sucks and shipping bites.

Mods are more dramatic on these lower end cases than the high ends. Easier to turn a run of the mill case into something awesome than something that is already awesome.

/edit
Why duplicate such a crappy case?

At least aim for something good like Lian Li PC-A70 or Silverstone or the Gigabyte 3d Aurora..

Probably because the 900 sells like hot cakes, to be honest, Lian-Li/Silverstone cases, for the most part, are directed to a different crowd than the 900, crowds with more cash....if you're pinching every penny on a build would you put an extra $100 into the case or the gpu? The difference between a $100 and $200 gpu is much more dramatic than the difference between a $100 to $200 case. It's all about the bottom line....

who cares, its a case, it looks decent and its functional

if its cheaper i'll get it, in the mean time i like my xion, yes i said xion.

u guys are making a big deal out of nothing

there is only so much you can do with a mid-tower case to make it original..

theres not much space to work with in the first place

and another thing-- if it wasnt for the little curved top, we wouldnt even be discussing this because it would be 'completely' different

they WONT get sued, because there is only 1 front fan, (the top back metal grate isnt there), the fan design is different, there are more optical bays, the side of the case is designed differently..)

the ONLY thing thats the same is the fking top! and its not even the same, it looks completely different !... the over-all shape is the same

but everything else is different

"OOOO you made a case look like a circle... how DARE you, my case looked like a circle first!"

lol wtf.. everything INSIDE the circle is different....

you guys are freaking out over nothing...... take a second look.....

and like he said 'spot the difference'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom