ATi R520 w/ Shader 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The images there showing must be from some other card from another planet .Or they didnt no how to install it
LOL. You've got to be kidding me! [H]ard|OCP not knowing how to install a videocard!? I think someone is in denial!

Plus - those arn't even the images I was talking about!

I am going to get a list of all the links and I'll show you why the 6800 Ultra is behind the X800 XT PE. The 6800 Ultra does not even come close to the insane benchmarks that the X800 XT PE is putting out.

You can see in every image how the 6800 Ultra doesn't draw everything that it is supposed to.

This thread is turning into a flame war. It was suppose to be about the R520 yet it started out as arguing on something not even related to the R520. Doesn't matter who started it, but both sides are responsible for this.

WQ87 said:
This thread is turning into a flame war. It was suppose to be about the R520 yet it started out as arguing on something not even related to the R520. Doesn't matter who started it, but both sides are responsible for this.

Exactly:rolleyes: It's pathetic how these guys can ruin any half way intelligent thread:rolleyes:

agex000 said:
Plus, look at it this way - If nVidia didn't drop their image quality and had the same quality as ATi, they wouldn't be able to outperform the 9800 XT.

You are so right, Sister-maan

Agex, you may be on to something when you talk about Nvidia dropping their image quality. I am noticing a slightly more blurred image from the Nvidia screenshots I see, plus the lighting isn't as vibrant. Can you post some more screens where you can clearly tell the difference?

beedubaya said:
Agex, you may be on to something when you talk about Nvidia dropping their image quality. I am noticing a slightly more blurred image from the Nvidia screenshots I see, plus the lighting isn't as vibrant. Can you post some more screens where you can clearly tell the difference?

When I post the screenshots that I was talking about - You will be so glad that you bought the X800.

I'm at work right now! :p

I have the screenshots on my home system. I'll post as soon as I get back, unless I can find them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom