The PoiZeN22 mission to 20k!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
score update 19k !!! getting closer i need to get the 4.0 clock from 3.8 to 3.9 gave me a 500 point boost, im hoping to do so on 1gb of ram but the bandwith is really slowing me down and the os by itself is using about 50% with 3dmarks running im sure its over 100% ive even clocked my memory to 1000, the 2gb would have been so usefull my cpu score should be close to 6k.

ORB - World of Performance
2uy4m6d.jpg

i think this is all i will acheive until i get 2gigs and get a clock of 4.0 what bugs me is i can run 488, but on a 9x multi i stop at 412, i think i may have to go a lil over 4.0 to get the clock i need. i shouldnt need to boost any more vcore then i have now. maybe up to 1.51 the max i will go to. maybe keep boost my vaults and go to a 9x multy with 475.

nice score... lower the FSB and increase the multiplier to 9 (9x467=4200) and you should get the score you want... a fast CPU clock is gonna make more difference than 50MHz on the RAM (although getting your tRD down to around 7 would help out alot with the bandwidth issue)

i cant get 4.0 stable even if i use 8x multi, it requires to much voltage and not enough cooling.i can boot btu as soon as i go to open any ap itl crash, i whent all teh way up to 1.56 v and still no adue so im not gonna try any more until i get better cooling. im sure the ram kit i want will give me the extra 900 points.

are you using a bootleg version of 3dmark06.. or do you have a real key.. or a really old version

because new version does not allow you to check ur score offline!

i have a legit copy of 3dmark 06 proffessional i got when i purchased my maximus formula. now i got it to boot, im on 1.608 volts right now at 4.0 and it seems to be going good idle is 59/62 tho not sure i wana run yet. il save my score and get off right away. gonan try if i come back tomorow saying my cpu died i hope you will feel bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom