Windows 7 Milestone 3 Build 6801 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i have not tested games yet. I am finishing the install of just about every app i run in Vista. I have not taken the time to try games. Really for testing purposes games isnt on the list of things to do. But i will try Steam out of curosity.

No i have not tested games yet. I am finishing the install of just about every app i run in Vista. I have not taken the time to try games. Really for testing purposes games isnt on the list of things to do. But i will try Steam out of curosity.

I know you arn't a gamer but yeah no harm in inkball :rolleyes:

that's if it's on there of course...

Man at least try Spider Solitaire... Come on. What's the list of crashing programs looking like so far?

Alright i will try out the Windows Games. So far my crash list is 2 apps.

Avast and Trillian Astra.

That is it. I have things like Photoshop CS3 installed and all that no problem. I will post a screenshot of Revo Uninstaller adn my Add/Remove to show you what i got running.

Avast has never crashed XP or Vista for me. I will try AVG.

Games work just fine. I just played Hearts, Solitaire, Chess, Purple Place and Minesweeper.

The only reason i am not so hard core into testing everything. We are not submitting bugs reports on this. Since it is only the M3 Build. So everything i find that doesnt work. I have to go thru the long process of contacting the developers just to see if they want to file a bug report. Which instead of being a quick process takes days.

*Edit*

So AVG works on here. Good news. As promised. The screenshots of what i have installed and tested on Win7.

WindowsProgrms.png

windows2.png

*Edit*

WMP12 is on Win7. There is also a live preview while it is minimized in the task bar.

They got rid of the WMP toolbar feature. The one where you could minimize it and have it go down by the clock. That is gone. This new live preview will have controls on it in the future as well. For play/pause, forward adn back. Just not in this build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom