The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ineed to get my hands on a spare hdd to run windows xp right now, im sure its whtas keepign me from it even with server 08 my cpu score at 3.6 on xp was 5391, where as now its 5100 at 3.9

hmm would it be possible to run xp of an external? and then restore teh external to the way it worked before, right now its partioned as fat32, btu i think i could back up everythign on it and partition xp on it right? the os would be slow but it would suit my needs to reach 20k. dammit i meant to edit mod please merge posts.

my main 320gb hard drive died last night... i plugged up everything into my new mobo... and it wasnt spinning up.. or anything.... tried every single sata power for it as well.. no go... might i tell you.. that was alot of sata power connection to try.. haha this psu is a monster

let us have a moment of silence for Nos's lost hard drive...........
Well I guess your out an hd, do you have a backup or do you have to wait for a new one to ship in?

luckily all my games and recent torrents are on my 160gb... i also have a 40gb ide hdd...

and i think i'm going to order my qx6850 today.... price dropped to 350 shipped... which i can live with... 4.0ghz daily use is cake walk on it with 1.37v... 4.2 3dmark run definitely seems possible.. i ain't scared to run 1.7v for a pi run ;)

if i can manage to make me some money i'm going to buy me a 1tb hard drive... its about time something is giong to drive me to buy a new hdd...

the dead is done....

qx6850 coming mon/tues according to shipper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom