The PoiZeN22 mission to 20k!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a score of 5 on my pentium mmx 200 overclocked to 233! YEA im hardcore

=P had a voodoo in SLI too=D
gotta love 3dfx and their brilliant ideas that nvidia ultimately buys at the expense of a legend

=/

im im sad

im sure a nice 12000 ppd would be nice for the team :D im also checkign if 1gb of ram will botle neck 3dmark 06 if not i will oc my cpu to the max with my stick of crucial, as i could get 3.8 with no name ram, and im running 34c idle on 3.6 right now across all 4 cores :D im gonan run a cpu bench in 3dmarks if it its teh same as before ima oc this monster and let the poop hit the fan.a 3.8ghz oc
ORB - World of Performance and still a mild oc on the gpu and 1gb of ram, i should get my 20k if i oc to 4.0, and get 2gb of ram and push my video memory to 1050.

nx0pwk.jpg
i am on server 08 aswell thats why my cpu score is lower then xp, if i have to il instal xp, im very determined to acomplish this and it should be possible with my amazing temps 43/45 for 3.8 :D. then il take the crysis bench :D and possibly take back the intel quad section.

stil la hit i used to get 5391, alltho im only on one gb of ram with a nice 2gb kit of gskil iron offerd me im sure il break the 20k. you have to admit that is a great score with 1gb of ram lols.

its given me a boost of about 800 points before going from 1gb to 2. 2 and above makes no diference. its usualy been the cpu score that goes up and sm3.0 anyway none the less at 4.0, and 800 on the core and 2025 shader, and 1050 on the memory i should get my 20k score. maybe even a 5mhz on the pci-e bus.

AMD do you need that much vcore to pass 3dmark? My last chip had 1.400v for 3915mhz but of course that was only a 3dmark run and nowhere near prime stable. Hopefully you can get it to 4ghz. I couldn't do it w/ the maximus board.

yea i do unfortunatly, i may be able to pass 4.0 with this tho. our maximus was good to about 3.8 for stability i had 3.7 stable on it, other then that i think it probably had a bad fsb hole, i never tried an 8x multi with is so well never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom