*** FarCry 2 BENCH THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't make me clean this thread again.

Play nice.

Edit: Also, Gurusan is a moderator, if he states that posts in a particular thread should be made in a particular fashion, do it.

Simple.

I'll make a proper bench thread when I get a chunk of spare time :) Perhaps this weekend...maybe not...have a big exam condition math test next Tuesday :/

8x aa
dx 10.
vsync on(with it off it did better)
ultra high everything.
maxed everthing..lol
1366x768 res
thats just the average of all the loops of run1
* Average Framerate: 52.34
* Max. Framerate: 61.49
* Min. Framerate: 43.17
q6600 at 3.4
core 216
4 gig o ram
64 ultimate

Untitledkkk.jpg

you now have me very confident for my sli results once i get a new kit of ram.

it might be hard to notice on a single 8800gt

I noticed, the only time it isn't smooth is when its raining, really windy, night time, and wide open area all at once on Ultra high. I put shaders on very high instead of ultra and it seemed to help a lot.

Time to upgrade. I want to see some 8800GT SLI results though :(

I noticed, the only time it isn't smooth is when its raining, really windy, night time, and wide open area all at once on Ultra high. I put shaders on very high instead of ultra and it seemed to help a lot.

Are you running older drivers??

8800gt sli wiull be nice i just got 8800gts's and i LOVE THEM.

So um I can't run at 1680x1050, so can I do mine at 1440x900 and have the program crash?(I'm getting FC2 Monday if my friend remembers to burn his gift from Uncle Torrence)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom