Cod waw beta ready for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is anyone here with Vista able to run this BETA?

I have Vista and I ran the beta.

I was playing earlier, and the game is great fun. It had the same COD feel to it, and the graphics looked very nice. I had the game on all max settings and AA/AF all the way up, and had very good fps, no lag spikes with an HD 4670 (on 1280 x 1024).

Yup the game is great.

Sad to see how much badmouthing the game was getting just cause its developed by treyarch. The graphics are better, the maps are larger, the artillery strike looks more cool than cod4's airstrike.

You now get dogs and vehicles, 10 custom slots instead of five...the list goes on and on.

never played any of the console cod's (besides cod3)....but call of duty 3 was an epic fail for treyarch so thats why everybody is so negative about this one.

Download the Aug 2008 DX9 package.

I've been playing it for about two hours now, and it's...meh...

The bolt rifles are stupidly useless, SMG's are too overpowered, and the maps are way too small (at least the ones in the BETA, anyway).

Furthermore, I can't refresh the server list or it doesn't connect, and gives me a "Server authentication failure" error.

As of now, I like CoD4 better. We'll see when the game comes out.

Download the Aug 2008 DX9 package.

I've been playing it for about two hours now, and it's...meh...

The bolt rifles are stupidly useless, SMG's are too overpowered, and the maps are way too small (at least the ones in the BETA, anyway).

Furthermore, I can't refresh the server list or it doesn't connect, and gives me a "Server authentication failure" error.

As of now, I like CoD4 better. We'll see when the game comes out.

The bolts need more power but i find the smg's to be fine.

But the maps are bigger than cod4 so i dont see how you find them to be small. The server authentication thing i get too but its just a beta so no biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom