no power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry nubius just had to make sure misinformation is not spead, it can save lives.

I have seen several people on the news who have survived lightning strikes. Severely burned (at the entrance and exit points), but alive and talking.

Using my Tenma multimeter I read from thumb to big toe about 750k Ohms. A wet reading (a little splash of water on the foot and floor and moistening of the hand) only dropped it to about 650k Ohms.

Looks like I may want to lay off the Krispy Kremes for a while.

STOP STOP STOP STOP

Im sorry i started the insults. I think we should all shut up and just have a good laugh at how stupid this thing has got.

yes I do and the resistance is also dependant on other factors. damp skin, sweaty skin, etc. except for me, where I AM the perfect insulator. A kind of super hero...

Nice...a few more krispy kremes and my powers will equal yours...what do you think?? electro-resitoman OR anti-conductoman?

hahaha. yeah it has to do with moisture content and all that shit.

ANYWAY

enough of this crap. i think we have all said what we want to say and none of us are listening to anyone else so lets all just be blissfully ignorant :)

I'm no genius when it comes to electricity, but I know a car battery running 12v has enough "kick" to burn your ear if say it touched the hood. Going on that little bit of evidence I'll say that a few batteries are enough to kill someone. Having said all that.... who cares. I still can't get my motherboard to boot up correctly.

holy, wtf, omg whoever posts again in this thread gets *Bltch Slapped* , *Kick'n the Ballz* ... *Foot in the Ass*

I'm posting, but I am wearing an extra big cup, a motocross helmet, and a pillow in the rear of my pants.

He could be called Supér Là Resistánce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom