Finally bought my new board Gigabyte EP45T Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdshiftdj

I feel funny...
Got my E8600 and 4gb ddr3 1800mhz Micron D9GTS today and also this board. Hopefully the board gets here before the weekend so I can start putting this thing back together again. I'll have pics to follow up soon.

They seriously need a new color scheme. Is that a hot pink ram slot???

Don't be bashing the hot pink third. Interesting heat sink on your mother board. Seems a little over kill.

I have NB, SB blocks so that whole setup is out the window. I might clip those heatpipes going from the mosfet to the NB so I can keep the mosfet on, or buy some enzotech sinks for it. Don't know yet

nice board... i almost bought the very same one before i bought my biostar

let us know how that goes...

and thirdshift.. i'm going back the route of quad... going back to the trusty q6700 ;)

3dmark is my real game!

Good deal, these wolfdales are very easy to get rid of which is fortunate. I'm just waiting on E0 9550's to get out. I need it for my apps. But I can't say no to a good deal. Supposedly the board's cooling is sick, but I sure as **** don't want to use that nb block and I don't want to cut the heatpipes either. Just incase I want to sell later. After my quad I am done w/ this thing. Taking a break until next summer or something.

Nos did you see the Qx6850 at TPU? 4ghz @ 1.376v for $375

ya i did see that... that is might impressive

i think imma sell this... and i got a buyer for my mobo and psu.. then i can afford that qx.. lol time to plan this out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom