The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
would that be able to handle it?!

lol i plan on gtx260 tri-sli by christmas time... hopefully november though.. but i know it may not happen because i like to go out and have my fun :p

thats why i got me a 1kw psu :)

It has about 1m more of lifting power.....of course if you throw in another D5 so you have two in series you will effectively double the lifting power...so at a zero flow rate it would be rated at over 7 meters (7.4 theoretical but like SLI and crossfire setups, dual pumps will not scale 100% lol ).

Thats what I'm doing with my dual pump setup since i will have an external box underneath my desk with the puter on top, and I want a good flow rate and some headroom for additional blocks like another GPU or something in the future.

ya, i was just thinking of getting a 2nd loop with a nice pa120.3 with scythe ultra kaze fans... would be delicious

or maybe even an entry level phase setup and keeping the gpu's on water... that would also be nice... but i'm not too friendly with super loud refrigerants

never heard one but they are supposed to make some noise. also a fridge is not on constantly...phase change is. I think they use between 200 and 300 watts as well

wow. Seriously whats the point then? If you need more cooling than water it sounds like you are going for extreme OCs, and then you might as well go DICE or LN2. Its certainly cheaper.

its way too expensive to get dice or ln2 purely because you use it for a short period of time and that's it.. gotta go out and buy more..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom