ATi R520 w/ Shader 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
GameGURU said:
Yes it is :D .

Well stupid microsoft is being lame as you can see. Again. Whats new.

I think nVIDIA is switching to SLi and PCI Express, i havent heard anything about a new GPU...

There is always a comeback...

Athlon 64 comes out, Intel responds with the Prescott...

nVidia announces the 6800, out comes the x800 a month later...

There is no way I'm buying another ATI card after the crap that was the X800. They are already having to produce another generation of cards just to keep up with the Nvidia 6800. I will buy the next top Nvidia card though, since my X800 Pro probably won't be playing games smoothly anymore within a year.

Spartan 1394 said:
Good, ATi will be back on top.:D

Here is a link to image quality comparisons for the X800 and 6800.

Dont start another damn flame war, there have been to many latley.

Wow... I knew that the X800 outperformed the 6800 Ultra in some benchmarks, but I didn't think by that much.

And beedubaya, why are u constantly complaining about the X800? I honestly think yours is defective or something because I have used many - And they were amazing... The X800 XT PE blew the 6800 Ultra out of the water.

Plus, look at it this way - If nVidia didn't drop their image quality and had the same quality as ATi, they wouldn't be able to outperform the 9800 XT.

lol well thats interesting .Especially sense i have a Leadtek 6800 ULTRA .The images there showing must be from some other card from another planet .Or they didnt no how to install it .Especially
when they say ATI has better picture quality than the 6800 Ultra.
Ive been an ATI fan sense the 9700 pro and ive owned them all sense the 9700 Pro.Actually just sold 1 of my 9800 pro`s for $150 dollars .And would have bought the the new X800XT if they had done what there going to do in 2005.Frankly for the price on the X800 series its a slap in the face for me anyway.more money for alot of the same.Ill show you some screen shots that im seeing along with FPS .Unfortionately i dont have a X800XT to compare with but the pics they showed are in no way correct .
Maybe they have a dud 6800 Ultra :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom