The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koolance blocks aren't too good... they dont polish the sole enough... but i've always liked they're pumps... i used to have a really old skool one, and it gets a really nice flow rate... the rads are pretty good too... but i'd prefer Razor blocks for sure

god you're quick nos... less than a minute on that post!

yeah the lians tend to be pretty good pumps from what i've heard... good powerful pump apparently

it was like 17,300 mabey a little higher. i heard i could get better if i oc'd my crap a little more.

and all day everyday!!haha mac dre style!!
lol jk.

and ya wolf. my stuff it acting up with those new drivers.
crashing games and getting really crappy fps in cod4.like 60-70 sometimes.
i dont know whats up. i might just go back to 178.24 or 13 or sumthin.

ya, crysis warhead stops working once i get to a certain point... works fine up until then... these drivers do indeed **** me off...

bongwizard.. did you see my pictures?

yeah i had a look at them a while back... i thought you were gonna post more! its just sittin on a box there... i wanted to see it in a cease (but i forgot you dont have time to get it in a case before you change the entire setup again! lol)... also take a pic of the UV coolant in the dark with blacklights on... i just cant get over that...

i'll probably set up a new custom WC loop soon... but i might wait until nehalem and get a cheap QX processor first...

qx 6850's are about 400 now.. is that not cheap enough yet? :p

wait.. i forgot you were in aussie!

i may very well buy one at that price... instead of getting another gtx260.. not sure yet

I just ordered my 5mm black acrylic to put together my wc box.

Dedicated PSU, Sunbeam Rheobus Extreme fan controller for my TWO laing D4 pumps and 8-10 120mm fans, a 120.3 + 120.2

:) If anyone has a d4 or d5 (prefer d4 since the specs of pumps in series should be identical) for cheap let me know

i'm surprised the temps of my cpu have only changed about 3c after adding a gpu in my loop.. this pump is pushing some serious water to keep it cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom