PNY 8800GT, No video signal, no SLI HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbreezy04

Beta member
I just picked up a PNY 8800GT to go SLI with my Asus 8800GT. I put the new card in and it installed the drivers then restarted and after POST goes to a black screen and doesn't move. I figured it might be my PSU so I bought a 700W Rocketfish(I know but it's all best buy has), same results. I tried just the PNY card by itself and it won't produce any video signal at all, my monitor light flickers a bit like it wants to display something but then nothing shows up. I have also given it a try on my TV with the same results. My Asus card still works just fine, i put in my olf 6800 Ultra and it works fine, but the PNY will not produce any vid signal and when I go SLI it installs the drivers then goes to the black screen after restart. HELP!!! I don't want to RMA if it is something else.

have you got 2 monitors connected to the system?? SLI doesnt support dual monitor yet... next driver release should tho

It was a broken card, i bought another one and it worked fine. I'll be returning the DOA card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom