Far Cry 2 bugging out on Vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should follow the white rabbit and see how far the rabbit hole goes. Then you will find the answers you seek.

anyone know the official key to take screen shots with the game engine and not using Fraps ( Im just too lazy to get it )

Also I find the binding bugs in this game hilarious, in multiplayer it only let me bind like 6 keys from default and if I do anything more then that then a few of the keys just refuse to work...just HILARIOUS I tell you...the bugs in this game that I experienced are like specifically the most annoying bugs of all ( the bug is further detailed in this thread: Can't Remap Certain Multiplayer Keys - Topic Powered by eve community )

Im sure everyones experienced the whole interact bind bug, where if you select a custom key you can't detach from a mounted ground turrent...just hilarious...I wonder how the beta testers failed to find that one...oh wait thats right...we are the beta testers :p

` to open console. Type screenshot. In case you didn't already know showfps 1 will give you frame rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom