ATi R520 w/ Shader 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag3

Fully Optimized
ATi is in the process of developing their next GPU (R520)... Just thought u'd all like to know! ;)

Read more about it here...

yeh ;) with shader model 3.0! good, ATi is catching up... cant wait to see the next line of cards from Nvidia and ATi :D i wonder who will win the "best performance award?" coz whoever it is, is gonna have a crapload more sales...

The R420 (X800) was just a fancy version of the 9800. It would have outperformed the 6800, but nVidia sacrificed so much image quality for performance to keep them in the lead. If you look at the X800 vs 6800 screenshots in various games - You will see how much better quality the ATi produces - So much, it is almost a joke! One of the most noticable is in FarCry. ATi never drops image quality. It only increases.

When they release the R520 GPU - Say goodbye to nVidia.

agex00, i would like to see some of these screen shot compairisons, do u know of any links?

Sounds interesting. But opponents will always have a comeback.

Too bad it will be released in 2005. I guess this year is nVidia's year.:rolleyes:

Yes it is :D .

Well stupid microsoft is being lame as you can see. Again. Whats new.

I think nVIDIA is switching to SLi and PCI Express, i havent heard anything about a new GPU...

jolancer said:
agex00, i would like to see some of these screen shot compairisons, do u know of any links?

I can post pages of links... Just need to get around to it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom