my 750i ftw died...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
well its dead. and my pc is in boxes. sending it back for rma a friend lent me an old dell tower for now. i have a 5mhz oc on my pci-e bus and i assuem its what killed the memory controler. wotn even post took the board right otu of the case, and now the whole pc is in boxes. sucks as i just got assasins creed and fc2, and fall out 3 is being released next week :( alltho i am takingadvantage to mod my case, with a war head theme, and get some new fans aswell as finish my lap @ 2000 girt, and rma my ram. also hoping tp pick up sli 9800gtx.

sucks dude....and the lesson here is DONT MESS WITH THE PCI-E BUS!!

This is why i have two desktops capable of gaming...and a laptop. ship happens!!

This is why i have two desktops capable of gaming...and a laptop. ship happens!!

Yeah after I get my other build set up. This set up will be back up. For whenever my main rig crashes.

I understand Dells suck, just out of curiosity though. What are the specs for the Dell your using? They seem to include E2180's in their systems much more often lately. Probably due to the fact the E2180 is hovering around 80$ as of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom