Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
I have just finished GRAW 2, and have just started RBSV 2.

I am early on, about half way thru the 2nd mission. I really like it so far, it runs smooth as silk at 1680x1050 setting on high with 4 aa enabled.

If you liked the 1st one, then you should like this one.

The graphics are decent and the gameplay is pretty good also.

Here are a few screenshots of the game.

2973777979_cf2a828cc6_b.jpg

2973775493_a1bc039da5_b.jpg

2974632946_7b4a446108_b.jpg

2973782891_3ae88e8bd4_b.jpg

2973785449_3f7e8cb2c2_b.jpg

I got my *** beat in RSV2 pretty early on. **** I think I'm still in tutorial mode. So I gave up before really getting into it lmao.
I have no aptitude for group combat fps games where you control the other guys too.

That and I could never remember all the bloody hotkeys.

Pretty cool game though, I bet it'd get pretty sweet later on too. I just don't have the patience for it lol.

I played it co-op with a buddy, and still play it online. Great game.

Shot guns and sniper rifles, there's a good time for me... lol no automatics.. I hate autos in just about every fps.

For myself like the fan of old school R6 players simply disappointed on Vegas 1&2....
R6 was used to be the only realistic close quarter tactical combat game.
one shot kill, intense and short MP vs., 8men Coop, precision aiming skills, etc..
all those that we loved were taken away and it became an arcade shooter with built in aim-bot, 3rd person view, no one shot kills....
those were the reasons why we still play RVS instead of Vegas.

I totally agree. The old Rogue Spear and RVS days were amazing! There still aren't many games that are that realistic in terms of close combat strategy. You actually had to aim your weapon and be smart about coverage and stuff. Definitely not the run 'n gun type games.

I totally agree. The old Rogue Spear and RVS days were amazing! There still aren't many games that are that realistic in terms of close combat strategy. You actually had to aim your weapon and be smart about coverage and stuff. Definitely not the run 'n gun type games.
Exactly.
No true R6 players ever liked CS:S type of FPS and that is the reason why.
Once you get the hang of what R6 brings you, other FPS makes you feel like all the same arcade shooters.
RVS is still the only close quarter, fast paced yet strategic FPS that "a pixel wide precision" still matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom