Is my build good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
greenday77 was saying that amd cpu's are better. i proved him wrong.

For Price/Performance wise at the moment they are. Buts some one stated that the E8*** series was able to beat AMD Quads. While the E8*** series also out performs Intel Quads in gaming. They made it sound as though the reason was because it was an AMD. Not because its a 45nm Wolf Dale.

getting back on track... in the future do you plan on going crossfire.. cuz if not, try to cut psu costs and grab the 4870 instead... even then, a 650hx should still do 4870 crossfire just fine!

and ferrari.. you should come on up to the gtx260 club... its nice here :) promise you'll love it

The thread has been cleansed by me. Each person is entitled to their own opinion. There is no need to start calign peopel n00bs or anything else cause of their opinion. People think that AMD out performs Intel so what? If they prefer AMD so be it.

This is the only warning guys. First rule. Be respectful. I didnt see much of that here. I know the difference. I know that AMD outperformed Intel for hte longest time. I also know that with the Release of the Core 2 Duo lineup that Intel took back the reigns.

That still doesnt mean that a member, new or not, has to be argued with cause they feel AMD is better bang for the buck. Please remember that our first rule is:

1) Be Respectful
Treat other members as you would have them treat you. This means no flaming, insulting, or belittling other members.

This goes for Mods and Members alike. Kinda show the test results. No need to bash him cause of his opinion. Case closed.

getting back on track... in the future do you plan on going crossfire.. cuz if not, try to cut psu costs and grab the 4870 instead... even then, a 650hx should still do 4870 crossfire just fine!

and ferrari.. you should come on up to the gtx260 club... its nice here :) promise you'll love it

I agree, go with a 4870 if you can, it will give you good increase in performance.

Nosboost, I would love to join the gtx260 club but I have no money to spend since my recent purchase of my speakers =/ I'm actually in debt to my mom lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom