Stupid Microsoft transreciever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Mr Beans Sidekick
Ok I just bought a new Microsoft wireless entertainment 7000 thingy, comes with a bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Ok well when I plug in the usb bluetooth transreceiver it sais : "One of the usb devices attached to this computer has malfunctions and windows does not recognize it"

The CD that came with it doesn't really do jack **** cus when I go through the setup and it sais "now plug in the bluetooth transceiver" i plug it in and nothing happens I cant click next.

I have vista ultimate 64 bit if that matters. Someone help me before I break it and can't return it lol

Hello,

Have you tried a different USB port?

In device manager, what is the status of the USB bluetooth device? Have you tried manually installing a driver for the device in device manager?

Have you tried downloading and installing the latest software for your keyboard and mouse?...

Software Download

ya i actually just installed both latst intellitype and intelipoint software from that site.. but still when it gets to "now plug in your bluetooth transreceiver" i plug it in, get that error message I originality posted.. and I can't click next or anything.

ya tried 3 different ports

in device manager it is unknown device, and ya it can't any drivers, what do you mean manually,

In device manager, right click the device in question, and select 'Update driver software...' then click 'Browse my computer for driver software'. Click 'browse', then select your disc drive (with the disc in the drive of course). Click next to begin the search.

If it couldn't locate a driver on the disc, see if you can find the driver manually by exploring the disc. Sometimes drivers reside within a folder on the disc rather than wrapped in the installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom