Monitor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
I have this monitor Amazon.com: Hanns.G HW-191D 19" Widescreen TFT LCD Monitor: Computers & PC Hardware. I recently changed cases... and the monitor stopped working (tried a different monitor that im on now and it works perfect.) I cannnot even get to the settings on the monitor, it just flashes orange on the side. Any help? Tried un plugging the power on it and plugging it back in... nothing. This is the monitor I am about to purchase Newegg.com - Acer P243WAid Black-Silver 24" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor with HDCP Support 400 cd/m2 3000:1 ACM - LCD Monitors

no >< I got it like 4 years ago. I dont understand what went wrong though... it was working the other day

ok, I tried using a VGA cable ( that is what ive been claling blue... got the names mixed up) and it works. this is really odd. But hey, it works.

because if it's similar to my acer 20in then it needs a video source for the menu to work. try just straight dvi or vga

It works now... I took the end that goes in the video card and put that in the monitor, vice versa... idk y, but it works now. I still want that acer monitor I posted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom