Official Intel Overclocking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! i never knew you could do that (having never used an nForce chipset), but that would absolutely excellent for OCing... i'm not really sure how that would work (ie how the DRAM frequency would be determined) so, im sorry to say, i cant help you out too much on that front

you get to pick it. you unlink th ream and typedi n the frequencey you would like just as if it where a fsb.

Re: Official Dual & Quad Core Overclock Thread

Processor: E2200
Stepping: D
Revision: MO
VID: 1.325
Final Clock: 3003.8 (333.8 X 9)
Final Vcore: 1.416 Volts

Power Supply: Cooler Master Extreme Power Duo 600W
Mother Board: Asus P5K SE/EPU
RAM: Kingston DDR2 667
Timings: 5-5-5-15
RAM to FSB: 1:1
Final RAM Voltage: 1.8V

Stress testing program: Prime95
Hour of Stability: Long enough
Max Load Temparture: 58*C
Reason for Stress Test End: Too long

Heatsink: OCZ Vanquisher
Thermal Paste: Arctic silver
Lapped Heatsink: No
Lapped Processor: No

This one
nasgsatn3.gif
nasgsatn3.gif
nasgsatn3.gif

nasgsatn3.gif
nasgsatn3.gif
nasgsatn3.gif

nasgsatn3.gif
nasgsatn3.gif
nasgsatn3.gif

you get to pick it. you unlink th ream and typedi n the frequencey you would like just as if it where a fsb.

wow... never knew that existed... would be great for OCing... you could get crazy clocks with any memory... spose thats why lots of people like 780/790i based boards for OCing... i'm actually thinking about getting a 780i or 790i (or 750i FTW)... and (hopefully) when nehalem comes out a C2Q Extreme

the only reason i see it resonable to get a p45 is for duel core 45nm ocer cloking other wise a 750i ftw will handle quad over clocking very very well. i still think my memory has a factor in stability but it isnt based on the memory clocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom