AMD Overclocking Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official AMD Overclocking Thread.

Heck yea my rams loose lol, and i dont care really. It can run at 4-4-4-12 i just havent set it in bios....and dont really feel like it. Im not a 3dmark06 guy or anything like that...i just gave the chip a small boost and im good to go...i still score 10K at these settings so meh.

Rican if you have an after market cooler I don't see why you don't push it to 3.2ghz+ Even without an after market cooler, the core voltage is low enough, that you would be able to keep it at 3.2ghz 24/7.

it was hard enough to get mine at 3.3GHz raising the core volt up from 1.45 to 1.52 just to have better stability.

@ greenday: get a good after market cooler on there and oc it more.. i got mine up to 3ghz with no sweat and it ran under 50C load.

Rican if you have an after market cooler I don't see why you don't push it to 3.2ghz+ Even without an after market cooler, the core voltage is low enough, that you would be able to keep it at 3.2ghz 24/7.

Of course i have an aftermarket cooler..the black edition doesnt come with a stock heatsink.

Ive ran 3.1ghz before and with the right voltage i could do 3.2ghz...but it really makes no difference in everyday performance...only 3dmark06 and benchmarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom