Official Peter.Cort Overclocking Thread!!! (56K Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official Peter.Cort Overclocking Thread!!!

i'm just gonna plop all 30+ gb of music and 30+gb of movies and all my files and important data that takes FOREVER to move onto my laptop from an external drive every time i wanna reload it (which is like every 2 weeks) and i don't have to keep it connected to anything other than wifi.

and yeh, 35w celly ought to have a fking low VID.

so here's the update, went down to microcenter today, returned the card, bought a 9600gt for 110 and a 12 pack of bawls :) the 9600gt is loud as ****, but i like it a lot right now. trying to boot up an OS onto it so I can get some stuff started and call it quits around 12..

can't get rivatuner if i don't have an os ;)

cpu is 20C in bios with an afp7 running so i'm happy about that!

But dang dude..you overpaid for that 9600GT...you could have gotten a 9800GT with dual slot cooler off newegg for $115.

i needed something now, and with shipping it would kick it over 125 and MIR's i don't do under any circumstance. so this was the best deal. this or an 8600gts.

PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED

and ehh, trying to compete with my thread, how dare you :p

lets see 3dmark05!!!! yes 05... and umm... fear stress test if you have fear! maybe cs:s stress test.. and super pi :) i'm curious how this celley does

PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED

and ehh, trying to compete with my thread, how dare you :p

lets see 3dmark05!!!! yes 05... and umm... fear stress test if you have fear! maybe cs:s stress test.. and super pi :) i'm curious how this celley does

Back to your cave lol. Nosboost your overclock makes me feel ashamed of my set up every time I start it up. Thanks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom