The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 2 UV cathodes ;)

and its UV black, makes purple with UV

and 9 with a 780i.. yikes, gotta do 515fsb to get 9.79 sec again!! lol hopefully i can outdo it..

the great thing with the 780i is the unlinked ram.. my ram won't limit me this time!!! so hopefully i don't run into any fsb issues

ok... UV black is so dope! take a picture of it in the dark...

oh yeah... forgot you had the e8500 (i was thinkin it was the 8600)... you should be able to do it anyways... i've seen a guy get almost 600 FSB on a 780i... too bad it was on an e8400, else he woulda be screamin (not that 5.37GHz isn't)

wow, that musta been the 780i FTW... i wish i had the ftw edition.. i was going to buy one for 200 bucks brand new... but couldnt resist the package deal with a 1kw high quality psu with 120 amps.. lol

if it is anything like my old 680i A1 (which it is.. only better stabliity a few other goodies) 500 fsb should be no problem ;) i just hope it has higher fsb option than 1.5v... if it has 1.6/1.7 it should be cake walk

i'm praying for a 9.7 again... lower 9.7 i ain't scared to pump 1.75v through my chip.. if it busts... OH WELL.. lol hopefully fry's will take it back and i'll just buy an e8600 or qx6850.. lol

OH YIKES.. DOUBLE POST... i think i accidentally clicked back and forgot that i posted.... lol

mods please merge post

my p35-ds3r can hit like 1.7v+ its crazy ;)

i got it back from RMA a while ago and just haven't set it up but i finally got all the stuff for it and was snooping around in the bios to see if i could remember how to overclock and there are crazy amounts of settings there that definitely weren't in my other board's bios, so I think i got a free upgrade.

ya this p45 has some insane voltages for everything too.... and i'm hoping the 780i does as well

waterblock in already... but i'm at work!

trying to get yourself a free mobo then huh?? lol

only 3 more hours until i'm outta work.. and maybe 4 hours until i'm home... buh!!!

my water block is sexy!!!! i can't wait to run that baby and put in my black dye, its gonna be so sexy!

NICE!! is that with downclocking in 2D mode, or constant OC?

i think the 780i is able to go in excess of 1.75V on the NB, so you'll have no problem get a rock solid OC

i wanna see some pics Nos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom